Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Sided Phone Conversation II


I know it is.
He don’t get two years backpay.
What?  Why?  Uh huh.
Well, she can’t go on Thursday- miss three days of school that’s all there is to it.
See, it’s hard for her.  It’s hard for her to get caught up when she’s been gone.  It’s hard to get caught up in high school.
Mmhmm.  Yeah. It’d been better if it coulda been in the summertime.
Yeah.  Yeah.  Yup.  Yeeuup.  What’s the sleeping arrangements?  Where’s she gonna stay?
Is that where your daughters are stayin?
Mmhmm. I thought Marsha wanted to stay with Natalie.
Uhhuh.
Where they catch the airplane at?
I just hate her missin’ school.  She’s having a hard…
You don’t understand how much homework she has that she gets. Even when she’s not doin’ anything she still don’t wanna do her work. Mmhmm.   
Okay, I’ll call, let’s see here, I think I got your mom’s number.  I’ll call you Monday.  Mmkay.  Mmkay.  So who’s gonna bring her back once it’s Monday?  Mmhmm.  Mmhmm. 
Where d’they live? In Omaha?  Oh, okay.
Okay, well I’ll talk to Marsha and call you on Monday.  Mmhmm.  Yeah. 
[Chuckles].  Mhmm.  [Chuckles]. 
So where’s the wedding gonna be?  That where the party’s gonna be too?  Mhmm.
I just don’t want her to feel left out.  There’s all you guys drinkin’ and then there’s Marsha. 
Yeah.  Uhhuh.  Yeah.
Well that’s good. 
They said he prolly won’t find out for 90 days.  Or less.  They wanted to make me the payee over him.  Because they don’t like to give social security to people who drink. 

Naw naw, his truck’s broke down.  So his mom and step-dad will be pickin’ him up to come get Marsha. 
And another thing, I go, I go, umm, I go you guys are drinkers too and she’s gonna be around that.  He just said she’ll be with Natalie cuz she don’t drink.  She might be able to come back on Saturday with Melissa.  Then if not Saturday it’ll be Sunday and if not Sunday, Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment