Friday, February 1, 2013

Not here, not like this

 Terry got a call from some sort of collector.  I didn’t know what kind because I didn’t ask.  But he was very short with her and told her to stop harassing him at work.  The call ended quickly.  Apparently, this woman had previously been rude to his wife.  And I don’t know his wife, but from what I know of her, I am pretty sure the rudeness went both ways.   


A couple days later, he was on the phone to the newspaper to cancel their subscription because they are being overcharged.   He got snippy like he does so I told him so.  For somebody who worked in a call center, he was surprisingly rude. 
Then
His wife emails him and tells him to cancel his cancellation.  So now he has to call back the same person and reopen his subscription.  Immediate karmic revenge.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment