Friday, August 24, 2012

Coffee politics


On days where tempers run hot, I secretly hope somebody will snap.  Instead of talking to everybody else about what he hates about a person, maybe he will talk to that person.  “Stop stealing food from the refrigerator!” he’ll yell.  Or “Who took the last of the fucking coffee and didn't make more?”  Or “Clear the copier after you make ten copies!  You made me wast paper!”  Instead of bottling it up it’ll come out for all to see.  People will peek their heads out of their cubicles to see if they can get a good look at the scene.  Then they’ll probably update their Facebook or their classmates.com page.  Whatever.  “Look, I was a part of something!” they’ll exclaim.  “I was there and I saw it first hand!  Now you get to see it secondhand!  Awesome!  Aren’t you lucky you know me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment