Friday, August 24, 2012

If you don't know, now you know


I don’t get how people can be okay with making public their private matters.  I would never have a conversation on the phone AT WORK about my fucking wedding program and whether or not I’ve mentioned my sister.  Granted, I don’t know the whole story, even though I’m sure I’ll hear it later. 
Seriously, he is everybody’s bitch.  Jackie, his mom, his sisters. 

The issue with the programs (I knew I’d find out) was that John wanted to thank his parents, and both of their families and friends.  Jackie said no.  She doesn’t understand why he wants to do that.  Her parents are mentioned because they’re dead.  But his haven’t earned that right since they are still living.  He said he is going to ask her again tomorrow.  Then, if she says no, he is going to ask why.  I told him to stand up for himself and tell her what he wants to do and work to an understanding.  That way, the ball is in both courts, instead of him trying to gain control once she already has it.  But I guess it’s always been too late for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment