Saturday, August 11, 2012

Woe is you


If I hear Margaret complain one more time about how much time she has to spend taking her incredibly talented daughters to soccer games or practices or student council stuff or whatever I’m going to freak out.  She’s mad because she can’t get to the lake this weekend because she has too much other stuff going on.  It should be illegal for people above you at work to complain to you about their personal lives.  I just want to grab her and shake her and scream, “You make so much more money than I do that I don't care one bit about your problems!  You have brought them on.  You over-committed yourself!  Stop trying to bask in the glow of your daughters.  I am tired of hearing the same story four times as you travel to each of my surrounding cubicles and relay the same information.  Sometimes you even sit on my desk and talk to the guy next to me.  I’m trying to work (most of the time).  Your behavior is inappropriate.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment